Thursday, January 22, 2015

Watanabe Miyuki - Yasashiku suru yori Kisu wo shite ~unboxing~

Here is my unboxing post if Watanabe Miyuki's solo single ''Yasashiku Suru yori Kisu wo shite''. I purchased the regular edition of this single:

The cover is really simple, yet beautiful and Milky looks awesome.

Backcover features Milky as well. xD


The style is very nice. I love the retro CD. *-*

DVD looks the same, just in purple.

I love this beach shot *-*

Now it's time for the booklet. 
Hre eis the cover again.

Milky on the beach. And on the left we have the lyrics for her solo song.

Milky closer.

Milky and the lyrics of Harukaze Pianissimo.

This is beautiful. *-*

And Milky with the credits.

The backside of the boolet features Milky for a last time.
Honestly, this is probably one of her best shots ever. She' so cute. *-*

You get two photos with this single. One is of Milky (in 80's style and with her sign *-*).

And the other one is a random member of the Janken song (that is included in this single).
I've got Mio and I have to say I'm really happy about this. She looks very nice with this kind of style. :D

This CD packaging is really, really nice. I love it so much and I'm so stunned by Milky. Seriously, how is she able to look perfect in EVERY shot? :o

Here is the (boring) tracklist:

CD
1. Yasashiku suru yori Kisu wo shite
2. Harukaze Pianissimo
3. Yasashiku suru yori Kisu wo shite (off vocal)
4. Harukaze Pianissimo (off vocal)

DVD
1. Yasashiku suru yori Kisu wo shite Music Video
2. Harukaze Pianissino Music Video

This is really boring! And it's so mean that Milky doesn't even get a real solo debut. The B-side is by the Janken senbatsu 2-16 and she doesn't even get her own B-side. I mean, they could have made her version of Zipper, that would have been enough for me. But two tracks? Seriously?
Adding to that, she only gets the music videos of the two tracks. I would have hoped for a little documentary (her road to the win) or at least a little making of. But noooo.. ._.
I mean, the songs are nice but it just seems so unfair. I really hope Milky will get a second single that she doesn't have to share with anyone else and with more that one song of her..

That had to be said. Now excuse me, I'm going to listen to this single a little bit more. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment