Wednesday, September 16, 2015

C-ute - The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~/ Gamusha LIFE/ Tsugi no Kadou wo Magare Regular B ~unboxing~

I just noticed that I ahve never done an unboxing of a C-ute CD. OMG!!!! *le shock*
So, to change that I will review the Regular B edition of The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~/ Gamusha LIFE/ Tsugi no Kadou wo Magare which is their latest single and also their 10th anniversary one.


I chose the Gamusha LIFE cover because, even though it isn't my favourite song out of this single, I really, really like the colours and the girls' stylings. :D


Usual Back of the CD


The Obi, where we can see a bit of MaiMai.. Yeayy


The CD looks rather boring.. A few more colours like on the cover would've been better


Was just talking about it.. Really beautiful! *-*


The back looks also nice. I really love the way the °C-ute logo is written. :D


Song lyrics!


Aaaaaand my photocard: Chisato! Wow, she's actually my favourite out of the group (even though I almost like them all equally) so I'm really, really happy. But I would've been happy about anyone.

Boring H!P packaging, even with C-ute's 10 year anniversary single. Still, I really, really like the colours *-*

Tracklist:

1. Gamusha LIFE
2. Tsugi no Kado wo Magare
3. The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~
4. Gamusha LIFE (instrumental)
5. Tsugi no Kado wo Magare (instrumental)
6. The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ (instrumental)

In my opinion, this is a really good single. Gamusha LIFE is just such a heart-warming happy song. Tsugi no Kado wo Magare is very uplifting. The Middle Management is my favourite song out of this single and I already talked about it. I still love it a lot because it's just so fast and cool *-*

So yeah, nice single and I'm happy that I have bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment