Monday, September 21, 2015

Morning Musume '14 - Tiki Bun/ Shaba daba doo/ Mikaeri Bijin regular B ~unboxing~

I figured I should finally do an unboxing of Sayu's final single Tiki Bun/ Shaba daba doo/ Mikaeri Bijin (regular C). This is also the final single for Morning Musume '14, as they turned into Morning Musume '15 after that.


Of course I got the type with Sayu on it (because.. feeeeeels)
She looks so adorable in her pink dress *-*


Backside


The PIIIINK obi!


Everything looks so pink! I love how they included Sayu's colour so much


The CD is so beautiful. Love the circles with the different shades of pink (50 shades of Pink)


She's so beautifuuuuuul!


Even more piiink.
Here we have the lyrics of the songs..


Here we can see all the members heads. And I can recognize, that they are wearing their Tiki Bun outfits.


Okay, so I didn't really believe it at first, BUT I GOT A FREAKING SAYU IN KIMONO IN HER LAST SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, I've never been so lucky?? I also got her with the Toki wo Kore, Sora wo Koe outfit, so I guess it's fate??? Gaaaah, she's so beautiful.. This is like the best card/ photo I got in 2014, haha..

Anyways, I really love this Sayu tribute edition. And lucky me has a Sayu card now, so yeah.. xD

Tracklist:

1. Tiki Bun
2. Shabadaba Doo
3. Mikaeri Bijin
4. Tiki Bun (instrumental)
5. Shabadaba Doo (instrumental)
6. Mikaeri Bijin (instrumental)

I've already talked about all the songs, so here is a fast recap. Tiki Bun is our usual EDD-song, but I still like this one a lot! Sayu's solo Shabadaba Doo just fits her so perfectly as it's so freaking cute and bubbly. And then we have Mikaeri Bijin, which is like the most beautiful song ever. *-*

So yeah, this is just such a great graduation single for Sayu!

No comments:

Post a Comment