Monday, September 7, 2015

Morning Musume '15 - Oh My wish!/ Sukatto My Heart/ Ima sugu Tobikomu Yuuki Limited A ~unboxing~

Today I'm doing an unboxing of Morning Musume '15's single ''Oh My wish!/ Sukatto My Heart/ Ima sugu Tobikomu Yuuki'' Limited A.
I already recieved this right after the release, but didn't find the time to do an unboxing. Well, now I'm here!!


This is the cover. It's a bit simple and boring, but everyone looks really beautiful! *-*


Like all the H!P singles, this one doesn't have a backcover, which is sad *sigh*


Simple Obi


The Inside looks like this


A shiny CD.


And a brown DVD. I like this one better.. The design is actually really pretty :D


Once again the cool cover


Lyrics of the songs


And the back of the lyrics sheet with all the mmebers looking fabulous!

Simple H!P CD design is simple.. Still, the girls are looking really nice and I quite like the concept.


As I preordered this CD from HMV, I got this little poster. It's reaaaally cool!
Since this is my first Momusu poster in 2 years, I was really excited, haha.

Tracklist:

CD:
1. Oh My Wish!
2. Sukatto My Heart
3. Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki
4. Oh My Wish! (Instrumental)
5. Sukatto My Heart (Instrumental)
6. Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki (Instrumental)

DVD:
1. Oh My Wish! Music Video

Despite the typical simple and kinda cheap H!P CD design, I do like the look of this single. But the best thing are of course the songs,, When I knew that Duu & Zuukki were the centers of Oh My Wish!, I knew I had to buy this single. It's a really, really cool song. Sukatto My Heart is also a very nice song and the dance is really cool. Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki is a beautiful ballad and it feels so emotional. :')
So yeah, I'm really happy that I bought this single!!

No comments:

Post a Comment