Sunday, March 27, 2016

Angerme - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai/ Dondengaeshi/ Watashi regular A

Today I will do an unboxing of Angerme's Desugita Kui wa Utarenai/ Dondengaeshi/ Watashi. I bought the Regular A version of this single last year and I don't know why I haven't done an unboxing of it until now. :o
This is the last single with Fukuda Kanon, so let's start:


This cover looks pretty badass! The outfits are cool and I love how they are having so much confidence.


Backside


And the Obi with party of MeiMei's arm and leg


Inside of the CD case


And the CD itself.. looks a bit boring if you ask me but oh well


ANGERME!!!!


Lyrics of the three songs


And the members again.
They are all so pretty and I love Meimi's glasses *-*


Baaaam.. not only did my Murotan streak end, (after Sayu) I once again got the graduating member on her last single. It's Fukuda Kanon!!! I wish I would always get such a good luck. I'm really happy to have this photocard of her and she looks awesome. Though it would've also been cool to always get Mizuki in Angerme singles, haha..

Tracklist:

1. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai
2. Dondengaeshi
3. Watashi
4. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai (instrumental)
5. Dondengaeshi (instrumental)
6. Watashi (instrumental)

This is a really cool single and I love all the songs. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai in particular is really badass, but I also like Dondengaeshi a lot. Wwatashi is Fukuda Kanon's graduation song and it fits her so so so so well! Especially, since she has also written the lyrics for the song.
The songs and the packaging are really cool, so of course I had to get this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment